Welcome to CrossFit LoLo! We built our gym on 4 pillars: Community, Safety, Quality Coaching and Cleanliness. We will always ask for and implement your feedback.
Below you will find our classes along with descriptions and intensity & skill level meters.
If you are brand new to CrossFit:
- Start in the Lifestyle classes – these actually are CrossFit classes but with lower technical requirements (and sometimes lower intensity although the SpinFit classes are up there!).
- The goal for the Lifestyle classes is to introduce you to the basic CrossFit movements, and to give you a kick ass workout while having fun too!
- When you want to try to CrossFit classes, we will check that you can do all 9 of CrossFit’s foundational movements (see below) to make sure you can do the movements safely.
- Once in the CrossFit classes, your coach will help you scale down each movement so that beginners can experience the same work out as they grow in fitness skill! I have been CrossFit for over a year and there are still movements that I need to scale down the more involved movements like double unders, handstand walking and muscle-ups. This is one of the reasons I enjoy CrossFit because there’s always something new to learn!
If you are brand new to CrossFit LoLo (but you already CrossFit):
- All of the classes below are designed to deliver
- If you’ve been out of the CrossFit game for awhile, I would recommend dropping into the Lifestyle classes first. They are also always a great CrossFit work out, just with less technical movements.
Perform the following 9 foundational movements of CrossFit before moving into the CrossFit classes. SPINCO.