Welcome to CrossFit LoLo! We built our gym on 4 pillars: Community, Quality Coaching, Safety and Cleanliness. We will always ask for and implement your feedback.
Below, you will find our class offerings along with descriptions.
- CrossFit/Lifestyle: All skill levels.
Functional Fit – Constantly varied functional movement, performed at high intensity. Constantly varied – means that every day is something different! You will find that each workout’s focus is unique to the day, month, and year. Some days you come in and focus on strength building, some days you focus on breathing heavy, and other days you focus on skill acquisition.
- Gymnastics for CrossFitters: All skill levels.
Gymnastics technique and progressions to increase proficiency in related CrossFit movements such as handstand walking, toes to bar, pull-ups and more! Members find this class very fun. Taught by Ben, gymnast extraordinaire.
- Yoga for CrossFitters: All skill levels.
Mobility, am I right? Show up and coach Ashley (yogi CrossFitter) will guide you through a meditative rehab for all your muscles, ligaments and mental health.
- Olympic Weightlifting/Light & Technical: All skill levels.
Work on your Olympic Lifting technique with Ben Martin (elite Olympic lifting athlete, currently #2 in Canada for Juniors). Ben will walk you through all the mainstays – Snatch, Clean and Jerk and all of the progressive drills.
If you are brand new to CrossFit:
- In each class, your coach will help you learn technique, scale movements, or find progressions so that you can participate in the workout wherever you are with your fitness and skill level!
If you are brand new to CrossFit LoLo (but you already CrossFit):
- Just show up, we have your back ;).
Below are the following 9 foundational movements of CrossFit.