CrossFit Victoria BC Drop-in
Hello CrossFitter! Like you, we love checking out other boxes throughout our travels. We thank you for considering us to be part of your total Victoria experience!
However, due to COVID-19 we ask that you do not come into our gym until your 14 day quarantine is complete. Check out our current COVID-19 protocol.
Complete your LoLo experience with 3 easy steps:
- We welcome you to any of our classes, just sign up here online to reserve your spot. This will also enable you to sign our facility waiver and COVID-19 waiver online and to pay ahead of time, if you choose. See more class descriptions here.
- When you sign up, scroll down to “drop-in” and select either the one time $30 drop-in, or the “Out-of-Town Week Unlimited” for $65, which might be better value for you. You are also welcome to purchase a 10 class pass for $250. Whatever suits the duration and activity of your stay with us! Also, every Saturday is half price drop-in for “Social Saturdays”, so it’s only $15!
- Come to your class, receive quality coaching, get your sweat on and meet a lot of cool people! Don’t forget to leave us a review on google 🙂.
CrossFit Victoria BC Drop-in
Want to learn more about us?
Our commitment is simple: To bring you the best CrossFit experience in our brand new facility in Victoria BC. LoLo means LOVE ON People & LIFT up the community.
Our pillars of success are Community, Quality Coaching, Safety, Cleanliness, and a not-so-secret ingredient called Love!
CrossFit LoLo is a second home for all humans.
As a result, we are able to help members develop their strength both physically, mentally and emotionally. We encourage vulnerability, community resilience and to live healthier and enriched lives of our own design.
It’s a perfectly blended environment that represents Adam and my (Kelsey) shared love of fitness, authentic and emotional conversation, and community. We embrace all breakdowns and breakthroughs.
A big part of how we ensure that our people feel seen and celebrated is to feature them on our CrossFit blog under the category “Humans of LoLo”, inspired by the famous photography movement “Humans of New York“.
Our belief is that these commitments are expressed and realized through “group fitness classes” and sport. Our brand new Victoria BC CrossFit gym is complete with new equipment, including ski ergs and an assault runner. We also have brand new showers that is unlike anything you’ve encountered at most CrossFit gyms.
- CrossFit Classes
- Olympic Weightlifting/Light & Technical
- Yoga for CrossFitters
- Gymnastics for CrossFitters
- Open Gym
Sign up for your first class FREE or click to learn more about CrossFit membership options and how to get started at CrossFit LoLo!
We love feedback.
We love to have fun, run challenges and throw amazing parties to celebrate our members and raise support for local causes. Our book keeper often has questions to clarify our receipts for “dunk tank” and “bouncy castle” rentals because we don’t half-ass anything.
Most importantly, we cannot express enough our appreciation for our amazing team at LoLo as well as the fun-loving and inspiring community of athletes/humans that has formed here. It wouldn’t be love on before lift on without all of you.