CrossFit Victoria BC Drop-in
Hello CrossFitter! Like you, we love checking out other boxes throughout our travels. We thank you for considering us to be part of your total Victoria experience!
Complete your LoLo experience with 3 easy steps: (Check out our current COVID protocol)
- We welcome you to any of our classes, just sign up here online to reserve your spot to ensure that you have a spot during busy class times. This will also enable you to sign your waiver online and to pay ahead of time as well if you choose. See more class descriptions (we’ve got some great specialty classes) here.
- When you sign up, scroll down to “drop in” and select either the one time $30 drop in or the “Out of Town Week Unlimited” for $65 which might be better value for you. You are also welcome to purchase a 10 class pass for $250. Whatever suits the duration and activity of your stay with us! Open gym is the same price as a class drop in (Open Gym is currently unavailable during COVID). Also, every Saturday is half price drop in for “Social Saturdays” so it’s only $15!
- Come do your class, receive precise coaching, get your sweat on and meet a lot of cool people! Don’t forget to leave us a review on google 🙂
CrossFit Victoria BC Drop-in
Want to learn more about us?
Our commitment is simple: The best CrossFit experience, different everyday in our brand new gym in Victoria BC. LoLo means LOVE ON People & LIFT up the community.
Our pillars of success are community, quality coaching, safety, cleanliness and our not-so-secret ingredient called Love. We just give a shit.
CrossFit LoLo is a second home for all humans
As a result, we are able to develop their strength physically, mentally and emotionally. To encourage vulnerability, community resilience and to live healthier more enriched lives of our own design.
It’s a perfectly blended environment representing Adam and my (Kelsey) shared love of fitness, authentic and emotional conversation and community. We embrace all breakdowns and breakthroughs.
A big part of how we ensure that our people feel seen and celebrated, we enjoy featuring them on our CrossFit blog under the category “Humans of LoLo” inspired by the famous photography movement “Humans of New York“.
Our belief is that these commitments are expressed and realized through “group fitness classes” and sport. Our brand new Victoria BC CrossFit gym facility is complete with new equipment including ski ergs and assault runners. We also have brand new showers that is unlike anything you’ve encountered at most CrossFit gyms.
- CrossFit Classes
- Olympic Weightlifting Classes
- Gymnastics for CrossFitters
- Yoga for CrossFit
- Strength + Endurance Classes
- Spin Classes (we call it SpinFit due to the CrossFit nature of the endurance machines used)
- Other speciality classes
Sign up for your first class FREE or click to learn more about CrossFit membership options and how to get started at CrossFit LoLo! We are looking forward to offering nutritional coaching and Kids CrossFit classes in the near future!
If you are visiting from out of town and would like to drop in to a crossfit gym in Victoria, check us out here!
We love feedback.
Also, we love to have fun, run challenges and throw amazing parties to celebrate our members and raise support for local causes. Our book keeper often has questions to clarify our receipts for “dunk tank” and “bouncy castle” rentals because we don’t half-ass anything.
Most importantly, we cannot express enough our appreciation for our amazing team at LoLo as well as the fun-loving and inspiring community of athletes/humans that has formed here. It wouldn’t be love on before lift on without all of you.