Humans of LoLo Jenna Carver [CrossFit Gym Victoria BC] Jenna Carver is our local law enforcement member who puts 100% effort and energy into every workout. She has attended over 120 classes since February 2019. We took the opportunity to catch her before her workout today for Humans of LoLo. What has your fitness journey […]

Alison has been blowing our minds in the gym lately with the upcoming arrival of her second child in the next week. We took the opportunity to learn a little bit more about this amazing CrossFit Momma who is crushing inside and outside of the gym! What’s Up? Tell us about what’s going on in […]

Humans of LoLo: Scott Smith I was excited to sit down with Scott and capture some of what he’s already shared with us over the many months for our next instalment of Humans of LoLo. He has been with us since the beginning of CrossFit LoLo and personal training with Adrian. It’s been amazing to […]

A big congratulations to all of the Festivus Games LoLo athletes that competed at this past weekend’s Festivus Games on Sept.14th! This year it was hosted by our friends over at CrossFit Lifetree. It was ann adrenaline-fuelled community event. We love the opportunity to see and train in other local CrossFit Boxes!  The Festivus Games […]

Introducing our newest Personal Trainer on Team LoLo! One day this random Aussie girl walked in through our days and into our lives. She fit in right away and we promise you will love her positive vibes and commitment to your health! Here’s what Renée has to say: Hi I‘m Renée! I’m a West Aussie […]

Virus is Coming to LoLo [Victoria BC Gym Crossfit LoLo] VIRUS Performance is coming LoLo We are super excited to have virus putting on a pop-up shop on Monday September 16th from 4:00pm-7:00pm. Their aim is to keep you motivated, dedicated and committed to your training. Virus use the latest in nanotechnology, technical fabrics and […]

Thanks Lululemon for stopping by! LoLo was super excited to have our friends from Lululemon stop by CrossFit LoLo for an awesome workout! We had a solid group of 12 individuals show up from all lulu lemon locations! Thanks for hanging out guys! Literally. As advocates for health, Lulu lemon shares the same voice of […]

I’ve had my eye on Evan for awhile now for a HOL feature, he has a very soft spoken and impactful energy around him. Kind eyes and a big heart, Evan shares some of his experiences with us: Tell us about your CrossFit Experience: “I joined LoLo mid December. Jan was when I was back […]

Humans of LoLo: Brittney Johnstone This weeks Humans of LoLo features the always energetic Brittney Johnstone. Brittney is being featured due to her energy every time she steps into CrossFit LoLo. She is always ready to work hard and learn new skills, often spending 2-3 hours here doing the different classes and extra work, or […]

One Pan, One Pot Meals [CrossFit Victoria BC] I know, I know, we all typically meal prep on a Sunday but here is a handful of easy one pot, one pan meals that are easy to prepare. We have consulted with Mipstick Nutrition on some of her fave recipes. We love working with Yvette because […]