Introducing “Not-So-Solo with LoLo”: Online Fitness Classes
Our new virtual programming (online fitness classes) that we are offering to anyone, anywhere!
CLICK HERE to register for the Online Class Membership and select one of the options detailed below:
1. “Not-so-solo with LoLo”: $78/mo
- Access to online Programming
- Access to all virtual classes
- Second priority on equipment rental (barbells and ergs available)
2. “LoLo Strong” Member: (for existing CrossFit LoLo members or for newbies @$191/mo)
Paying full has perks, if you continue to support by paying your full current membership fee:
- LoLo Strong T-shirt
- Access to online programming
- Access to all virtual classes (now a $78/mo value)
- $100 monthly discount and first priority on equipment rental (barbells/plates and ergs available)
- $30 coffee card
- Preferred rate when you renew your next membership (TBD)
- Island strong challenge admission (chance to win big prizes supporting local small businesses)
- First priority on equipment rental
Since Adam and I have been in quarantine, we’ve gone a tiny bit stir crazy and have had to fall back on our communication tools quite a bit 😂. Do not underestimate the power of MOVEMENT, physically and emotionally.
One thing that has been so uplifting this week has been hosting and joining our coaches in our new virtual programming.
Just to see other faces on our screen working out with us has been exciting and sanity resurrecting.
We would love to be this contribution to you 🙌🏻💪🏻.
We recommend downloading the ZOOM app and joining our class link (in bio) so we can see your faces 🙂.
Here is our class link for Social Saturdays when the class is FREE for everyone: http://zoom.us/j/718570393
How does it work?
Do the Challenges, Collect the points (see challenges below).
Step 1: Sign up for our online class membership called “Not-So-Solo” – click HERE to join.
- You will need to download the Zoom app first
- You DO NOT NEED the link every time, just the first time as your zoom will allow you to “join” the class afterwards
Step 2: Be sure to get points for your class attendance so you can WIN STUFF and support local small business at the same time! Once you sign up for the membership, you are automatically registered for the Island Strong Fitness challenge!
Or send us an e-transfer of $81.90 (including tax) to email@example.com.
Step 3: Add yourself to the Island Strong Facebook Group HERE.
Here is our online class schedule:
SAT & SUN
Here are our new online membership options and FAQ
- Starting Sunday, April.5th the currently free zoom class link will only be valid for our FREE Saturday Classes. To access our daily virtual classes and programming and to take part in the Island Strong Fitness Challenge, you will need to be a LoLo Strong or Not-So-Solo member. In this case, a new Zoom link will be provided and you will reserve and access the virtual classes through Zen Planner as usual.
- If you need to put your membership on hold or if you need to change your membership to Not-so-Solo, you will need to e-mail us.
- If we don’t hear from you, we will assume you are in a position to and would like to continue paying your current membership rate and will be knighted into the LoLo Strong membership with the perks that come with it! Stay tuned for a LoLo Strong survey where we will take down your t-shirt size and preference.
- If you decide to switch to the Not-So-Solo membership, this will take effect on your next monthly payment date.